Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kevin's rainshield

Cousin Kevin called yesterday evening. There was a storm on Saaremaa and he had gone out to enjoy it with his brother Kaspar. He said the storm was so loud that it was banging the windows with heavy rain and that the sky kept flashing. They had created a shield over the stairs to be able to enjoy the lightning from there. After that, it had been quiet and dry on the stairs, while the rest of the building was still under heavy rain and wind. They said they had managed to keep it that way for some time and then the shield collapsed on them. As it did, he said they literally felt the shield coming down on them.

=D Cool, and they did it. Kevin had been interested in shielding against rain for a couple of years now and I'm really happy about his progress.

In contrast, I haven't really practiced much psionics lately. Father came home and since then I'm enjoying not being alone anymore (have been watching Lain and Naruto with him in the evenings). Well, actually, I have occasionally attempted something on objects that catch my attention when I'm eating or sitting at work. I have become a bit more confident in the feelings of stuff moving. 

I put a camera filming and tried to lean it forwards, backwards and make it float while it was recording. This way the movement would be amplified on the recording. I really sucked at leaning it, but when I tried to levitate it, it actually seemed to have moved. I watched the recording and slight movements could indeed be seen. However, as the memory was quite full, I had decided to record with minimal quality and the amount of movement caught on the recording was also minimal. Got the idea from this video. While spotdathief was extinguishing the candle flame, I noticed that her camera started shaking somewhere at 0:39.

While I was meditating a few days ago, an idea popped into my mind. I had asked myself for the reason of practicing psionics. So far, I had thought that the reason was gaining control over myself. Lately I realized just how egoistic such a reason or goal actually was. The idea that recently popped into my mind, was the following: "I'm practicing psionics, because I want to know how the universe works." How stuff works is what drove me into programming, it drove me into electronics, into ancient temples, pyramids, into the paranormal, physics and psionics. So, this should be a less-egoistic reason to keep myself motivated.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment