Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Penetrating the boundaries

I attempted pk on the camera again and this time with higher quality, but this time I couldn't even get it to budge enough to be seen on the recording.


I checked the psionicsonline's forum pk division and as it turned out, Tricky and metalforever had responded to the thread where I was trying to help caladluin with his psi-wheel practice. Tricky brought out the magic word: affirmation, which I never knew what it meant before. Metalforever posted these two links: http://www.psionicsonline.net/about-psionics/general-articles/10-troubleshooting-psionics and http://www.psionicsonline.net/about-psionics/general-articles/17-still-troubleshooting-psionics-. The post was this one, if anyone's interested. The guidelines in these two articles should help with overcoming the limits our egos set for anything weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment