Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 10, 2011

Busy times

Busy times before the vacation of crawling in the mud. Haven't been practicing much.

Someone came to our town for practicals and we offered accommodation. Being home alone with no skeptics around works as a slightly better motivation for practicing =).

Yesterday at work, when everyone else had already left, I put my code compiling, switched on a digital scale and put a battery on the scale. Attempted to increase its weight. When I got the feeling of the battery, it started wobbling back and forth and got it to weigh 1 gram extra. Although it's a small success after a while, it made me feel good. A few minutes later, the scale switched itself off and the code had been compiled as well .. continued with other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment