Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy

Finished another drawing: Evening flight.

Yesterday night I practiced sliding a roll of tape on the shelf while listening to some happy music.
After that, I practiced some Trataka on the mirror (just a random spot instead of my own reflection this time) and attempted to form a fog of light on the floor. During both of these, I felt and saw entities of light appearing around me. They left when a more gloomy song started playing.

Went to see other science theaters, with Mom today. A girl entered the room, who caught my attention. Due to working with computers a lot, I couldn't see very well and couldn't recognize her by face. Though, I knew who she was and telepathically told her to sit next to me. I was really blown when she did that. Felt a bit embarrassed for having done that without a reason.

Somewhere in the building where these science shows were held, there was a weird spot. When Mom stepped there, her ears locked and head started buzzing as if being hit with ultrasound or something. For me, walking through the spot caused nausea and made my head ache. Psi felt strange in that spot. There were lots of hi-voltage and hi-frequency machinery nearby and perhaps the metal dome was converging the electromagnetic waves or something? Or perhaps a Grebennikov's Cavernous Structures Effect?

Back at home I realized I had greatly underestimated myself again. "How could it even be possible for me to be pure enough to have these entities appear? Anyway, one day I will be. What? No, I am."

Watched Tron: Legacy again. Wow, last time I watched it, it didn't seem that awesome. This time I got really happy and psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment