Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Suspicious weather

I have developed a craving for something mystical again. Nothing feels real enough. Sleeping or rather, meditating (half-dream state) in bed didn't solve it, only perhaps alleviated it a bit. Actually, regular pk practice doesn't intrigue me too much either at the moment.

Recently people around me have been commenting on the weather. "Oh, it's raining from a clear sky again. In this town, it's impossible to predict the weather." For example, we went to a restaurant, it started raining. I hadn't taken my jacket with me, gambling against the weather. We left the restaurant, in a few seconds it stopped raining and sun came out again. Sky cleared up.

Today we visited the science theatres with the guest. On our way back, a darker cloud was following us. Some raindrops from the clear sky again. We're home *starts raining heavily*. I go take a nap (meditate on the bed). I realise something *everything goes red*. I open my eyes *loud thunder*, *silence and weather clears up*. Found it weird that it only flashed lightning once and really close.

Weather manipulation and geisting makes people wonder.

Mom presented some stuff she had bought from the U.S. Among other things, there were some humour-license cards. She gave me an Area 51 UFO operator license of humour. I handed it to father - he has operated one of them. Mom said: "No, it's yours. He has already flown one, now it's your turn." Would be fun, though, I don't think it would feel more real than this life. I don't know what would feel real at the moment - something out of body?

No comments:

Post a Comment