Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Samsara, again

It was raining and Mom called me to buy some stuff at the department store on the way home. Practiced some rainshielding on the way. Kept reminding myself what Owltwelve said on the forum:

How could you possibly have wasted life or effort, when that time & effort brought you here. We are all on the journey; you are working on it:)

And kept bringing my focus back to guru yoga practice. That is, visualizing myself being an enlightened guru and observing myself from the perspective of that construct.

At home, I wanted to start colouring my next drawing. Laptop power adapter didn't work (most likely the wire is broken from somewhere). I wasn't too happy about it and attempted healing on it. Similarly to the speakers of the laptop, which work randomly, it seemed as if pk didn't work on it. Gave up and tried again later. When the battery was so low already that it was about to shut down (a second or two remaining), it suddenly started working again.

For some reason, when I look at the guy flying on the drawing, I feel uneasiness. It triggers a mind-block that makes me feel it's impossible (haven't seen or heard of anyone flying like that - except for in anime).

Watched "Samsara" again, this time with Mom. I could feel her psi moving around. Occasionally psi started resonating in both of us.

At some moment they switched on something in the nearby "nuclear power plant" (that's how we call the boiler building complex with greenhouses and stuff, because it makes the whole sky glow at night). I felt my heart chakra resonating with the frequency of that plant. The same tingly-pulsing feeling as while listening to metal back at one of the summerhouses (clicky).

Due to empathy and movie content, I constantly had to move a lot of psi to upper chakras. In the end, I had to weep tears a few times. It was a lot more emotional this time.

1 comment:

  1. I must be nice to have your mom around:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete