Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mom's back

Mom came home again. I'm really happy about it and the psi is sloshing around me more than it usually does. Empathy is also stronger than before. Maybe it's because of some exercises I've been doing (focusing on one thing) or something else, I don't know. One thing that definitely improves empathy and pk a lot is drawing.

While going to pick her up though, I suddenly sensed a strong feeling of hopeless-being-busy from Mom (it filled the whole town and thick clouds started forming above the area she was about to arrive at). Changed the feeling, weather turned nicer again. Later she complained about having a lot of stuff to do and that she's in a hurry due to a lot of inconvenient circumstances.

Laptop woke up from a shut-down again. I don't think it has WOL (Wake-on-LAN) configured and even if it did, there shouldn't be any magic packets running around in our home network.

No comments:

Post a Comment