Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, September 16, 2011

Forgot to mention

Forgot to mention some stuff in the previous post.
That day I also changed the wind direction by 90 degrees while looking at a "wind-flag" (a big aluminum ship model on top of a bridge post). Managed to turn the ship with wind.
I saw a small flood in one of my dreams a week ago and it turned out that due to this storm, there was a flood in the capital city.
There was something else, but I forgot it again.

The next morning, the ad had wrapped over the frame for at least 4-5 turns (hanging half its height). So, it was still a success .. with a small delay =). The ad was fixed again when I went back home.

I sometimes like to break the habit .. and work a few more hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment