Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rainwalk

Two nights ago I couldn't sleep and ended up meditating for most of the time. I was so tired that when I closed my eyes, I snapped out right away, but I still couldn't sleep. Sushumna flame was pretty intense and strangely enough, lilac coloured. In it, I saw objects and situations that reflected my feelings. In the morning I thought it would be another zombie day, but I was wrong.

Due to a few sleepless nights, last night we went training with the guest. Had a nice deep-sleep night, feeling better refreshed in the morning.

10 *C and the sky looked clear this morning, so I didn't take my jacket with me (I'm glad I didn't, it would've become wet ;). Ended up walking home with it raining. Interestingly though, spherical raindrops stayed on my t-shirt (sort of like they would on a lotus flower) without getting me too wet. The water that was pouring down from my hair ran down my back under the t-shirt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment