Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jupiter Trataka

Performed Trataka on Jupiter yesterday evening. At first, the Jupiter was covered by clouds. Attempted some cloud-forming, while staring at a certain point in the sky. A few minutes later the sky cleared up and I continued with staring at Jupiter.

As my eyes adjusted to the area I was looking at, I started seeing the surrounding areas with greater contrast. Something caught my attention. It looked like a cloud, though, it wasn't - it was quite transparent and didn't move. Found it mind-boggling that it was more-or-less at the spot where I had attempted cloud-forming some minutes ago.

Finished another drawing (clicky).

No comments:

Post a Comment