Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blindsight

Forgot to mention a dream in the previous post. I agreed to format Kevin's hard drive and install linux. I had just 16 minutes to do it. So, I gathered info and practiced it the night before, out of body. Bent some time and did it all quick (for me it took a few hours). I was pretty happy about it. In real life next morning, the situation was not as rosy though. It took a few hours and I still couldn't do it (no CDs, no DVDs with linux and no blanks either. No USB stick, nothing.) - even booting ISO directly from another partition resulted in too many problems.

Focused on the same vibration in the body as before (when the heart chakra was resonating with music). Started seeing through closed eyelids again yesterday night. Played with FOV (Field of View) a little and tried to maintain the vision as long as possible. I think I could fix my eyesight when I learned to program with closed eyes =).

2 comments:

  1. You programmed with closed eyes? You mean construct programming, right?
    If not, you'd be talking about programming computer stuff, which is pretty extremely hard to do without looking ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't, but it would be cool if I did ;).

    Though, it's not that far fetched, really. I once almost managed to read text on the screen with my eyes closed (a long time ago).

    ReplyDelete