Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Breath cessation

Remembered that yesterday morning I had a discussion with the construction workers. Expressed my worry about our neighbour, an old lady, who cannot walk down the stairs without a handrail.

When I came home yesterday evening, I found it already installed.
---------------------------------------
Attempted to clear the mind and open some channels, while walking home.

For a couple of minutes, reached a state where I barely had to breathe. Sushumna channel and that cavity in the head felt connected.

Later, about 50 meters from home, experienced breath cessation spontaneously as well.
---------------------------------------
A fellow psion inspired me to practice some pyrokinesis on a matchstick again. No success yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment