Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sorrow to light

Had somewhat brighter dreams again last night. Spent reprogramming myself with the help of someone else. Found it queer that we would be writing code near the stables at summerhouse, with the fresh aroma of droppings.

Can't remember what it was that I was re-designing.

A dream or an experience that I can't remember. Anyway, as it ended, I remember coming a long way back home, that is, to this reality. Finally being close enough, I started to see the shades of the window and balcony door, surrounded by this veil of darkness (as in some previous OBEs). Entered the body, by having the body "breathe" it in or something. At least that would be close to what it sounded and felt like.
-----------------------------------------
Told father about the feeling of being drained when he was around. He said he had been feeling energized and having his mind racing, recently.

Came up with a theory. Father's field would stimulate some sort of processes in my energy body. However, since I was lacking energy, it only drained me. Dad was not psi-vamping, I was just too drained to catch up with his thought-forms.

Went jogging with him.

Need to learn to love and respect everything dark that I've learned again.

The whole thing is just so sad, feel sorry for mankind, our brothers and Earth. I wish we would all awaken and overcome this repetitive cycle of sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment