Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 5, 2012

Sick?

I think I feel sick. Well, I guess it's about time .. pretty precisely one year since the last time.

Today morning I found it difficult to wake up. Previous mornings I woke up about an hour before the alarm would ring .. didn't seem to matter when I went to bed. Felt cold and all the muscles still hurt. Found it difficult to do anything intelligent. No appetite.

Almost witnessed a man get run over by a car. Although the subconscious mind told me what was going to happen, I didn't grab him. Found it strange that he didn't smell of alcohol and yet he seemed more drunk than any pums I've seen so far. He was lucky, running around on the street with the red light and heavy traffic. A few more events, seemingly aimed at catching my attention.

Got to be well for tomorrow morning. A presentation coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment