Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bright dreams

In a dream two nights ago, the 3 of us came from moving the shop and stopped by at an asian restaurant. Had infinite hunger. Wondered about it in the dream, especially because it was a dream. This continued in the waking state .. infinite feeling of hunger, just that the stomach would become full. So much for my breatharian practice, this time. There shall be more waves.

--------------------------------------------------
One of the colleagues had been ill for several weeks already .. with a headache.

Attempted to remote-heal him via visualization, yesterday evening. Hadn't seen anything like this .. his brain looked so different. Undid a part of the visualization, because at some point I realized it was beyond my abilities. Shouldn't touch what I can't comprehend. Just applied soft and warm psi with the intent of healing and making him feel better.

Today morning he came to work.

Thinking back on it, makes me feel uneasy. I wish him to be well and still, there's this feeling that I'm not pure enough .. some black thoughts coming to mind, me trying to shield them off in fear.

Went to a practical, with this fight going on in the mind. At some moment it struck me: "What if it's an entity toying with me." So far I had always thought the mind was going bonkers of paranoia. Black thoughts disappeared.

An idea of what may have happened. I perform healing / pk. With this, there comes a feeling of power, balanced by a fear of doing it wrong and causing harm. Then some sort of an entity is attracted to this fear .. that's because with this fear, they obtain control over me and thus the powers as well. Now, assuming that I had been healing someone, they would come and play that someone, trying to depict me hurting them.

Today, this entity would have me feel their head under my right foot. This would make me feel upset, seeing myself acting superior to the colleague whom I greatly respect.
--------------------------------------------------
Went to meditate and sleep early yesterday evening.

Had a really interesting series of dreams. None of them looked like my own, due to a completely different viewpoint on the world as well as a foreign scenery (with minor similarities). Anyway, the body that I was in, it had memories tied with that place.

We were in a room (a bit similar to the parents' room, or now father's room), talking with a friend. I really enjoyed the view out of the balcony window. Sun was rising and wind picking up. The buildings looked all orange (much like this building in near future).

On top of a building to the right, there was an antenna (and perhaps some measurement devices), attached to a big metal sphere that looked like a sea mine. Thought it was odd, but perhaps served the purpose of being heavy and protecting the equipment. With the wind picking up, it started to wobble ..

::plop:: it fell off the edge of the building, as if it was completely weightless. Rushed to the edge of the balcony, hoping that there was nobody underneath. Couldn't see it anywhere .. it had just disappeared.

Jumped off the balcony and landed on the roof of another building. Saw pieces of sewer pipes flying around, totally weightless. Had some fun levitating them towards myself or away.

Jumped off the roof of that building. Started looking around for other people in this dream. No-one seemed to notice me, except for one older lady. For the whole time, she had been staring at me. Was the dream hers?

There was another one. We were about to go somewhere with Mom. Both of us had cameras with us. Wanted to take a photo of something. Took it with my camera .. no difference. Took it with Mom's and everything changed .. as if had started to see everything from her perspective. Memories, way of seeing things, the feel of the surroundings, all changed.

Another dream, with a similar feeling to everything. Just in a bit more familiar part of the town. We were cleaning the streets of litter and found some interesting things. Still, the atmosphere was lovely .. sun rising, all those yellow leaves, wet asphalt glittering in the sun.
--------------------------------------------------
Happened to look at the curtain in the kitchen while eating breakfast. It felt amazingly responsive .. as if wind was pushing it according to the intention. The thing is, these are new windows now, without any sort of ventilation built in. Of course, the mind has not become used to it yet.

Went to work in the morning. Sun rose, it was pretty windy .. yellow leaves flying about.

No comments:

Post a Comment