Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Warm dream

As a follow-up from yesterday's breatharian studies, there was an interesting dream.

Went to meet someone in Siberia. Strangely, though, it took place at our summerhouse. Still, it was pretty cold, windy and snowing. To that man, it was nothing. He was busy tweaking his car.

At first, I tucked myself in a lot of heavy clothes. Tried to warm myself up with pk. Practised energy cultivation in the garage there. It was difficult to keep the body warm. Moreover, the feet were uncomfortable in the boots and producing cold sweat .. which made it all even more cold.

At some point, I guess hot psi started emerging out of the body and I would no longer feel cold. With a bit of self-trust and courage, I took the boots off and left them to dry somewhere.

It had stopped snowing and it was really pleasurable to walk on the snow and ice barefooted. Walked to the old man to take a look at what he was doing. Brought him some sort of small tools. It was an old car that looked fresh and clean. He took one of the doors apart and showed me what he wanted to improve. He was a perfectionist. I was taken aback when I saw that the insides of the car were made of gold.

Edit: Car might symbolize a vessel or body. Gold probably symbolizes spiritual riches or attainment. Don't know what boots and being barefooted might represent.

Walked around the yard. Gradually the weather became warmer and more sunny. Then there was someone else surprised that I had left the boots to dry in the sun, walking around barefooted.
-------------------------------------
Interesting. I had been worried about having to call the driving teacher after a few weeks. Called him and suddenly everything changed. A feeling of pleasure was poured on me. Felt as if life had suddenly gained a meaning again.

Slightly less than 12 hours without feeling hunger. Just a couple of cups of berry tea.
-------------------------------------
Edit: Oh man, sometimes I burst out, being really pissed about the "correct" way of things in this world (makes me feel really sorry for anyone being born here). Why do I whine, when it's all really up to me to change it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment