Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 22, 2012

Crackling snapping

It seems I've managed to stay friends with those entities. Got a lot of energy back last night. But then quickly lost a part of it again.

I've been feeling a bit tense again. Yesterday evening a light bulb blew out. Today morning, the CFL in the kitchen made a loud crackle and a strong flicker. Snapping is back, too. When I think of something, an object most closely related to this thought makes a snapping sound.

Contrary to what the horoscope claimed, I didn't feel too active today. Felt like having missed the weekend (prepared a presentation, which came out to be more like a full lecture).

Ah, remembered that as we came back from jogging yesterday, I saw another one of those flower construct graffities. The most beautiful, so far. Gotta take a picture some day.

Also remembered that yesterday I saw a piece of styrofoam (or something similar, material-wise) move on the floor when I was about to enter the room. Busted! I saw it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment