Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, October 19, 2012

Whaz subcon?

Yesterday, a guy in charge of the management of these apartment blocks came to give electronic keys. He was pretty nervous .. many of the residents had not been at home.

::click:: corridor lamp turned off. He went to turn it back on. Nothing happened. He tried again, 3 or 4 times, even. Still nothing.

I was about to comment: "Weird. I wonder if it burned out..?"

He said: "Most likely it will work when I calm down." Touched the switch and the lamp was shining once more.

Felt amazingly full of energy yesterday. There was energy rushing through the whole body.
----------------------------------------------
Had an interesting dream. I guess we were cleaning up at summerhouse and sister was cooking.

A lot of precognition, hints from the subconscious and some pk practice.

Aunt asked me to take some sort of a glass object down from a shelf. She told me to be careful with it. Subconscious told me I was not in proper control of my emotions to do that. Put some more effort into controlling the emotions and tried to be extra careful.

This was denial of subconscious or whatever there was, suggesting things.

Had the object in my hands, about to give it to aunt. Then, suddenly the object became paranormally heavy. Too heavy for me to lift it, even too heavy to lift with the help of pk. So it fell to the floor, throwing a shard off its structure. Tried to lift it up from the floor .. it was really light, even about 100 times lighter than when I took it from the shelf.

Aunt cast all her anger on me with pleasure. Didn't let it resonate with me, because that would've been an easy way for them to acquire energy from me.

Instead, I started to wonder. Here's how it all felt: someone is ordering me around, considering themselves superior. Then, as I disobey, they feel humiliated and have to show me that it is they, who hold all the power. This glass object becoming so heavy .. it felt like it was done by the same being who had been acting as subconscious mind in that dream.

Thus, the question: What is it that I'm calling subconscious? Is it not some sort of an entity, attached to the spirit?
----------------------------------------------
Amazingly beautiful morning with a nice warm wind, followed by an amazingly warm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment