Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BlarRbbB

Disappointed in Mass Effect. Good ideas but they've turned it into yet another mediocre third-person shooter. The quests and dialogues don't hold a candle to Fallout 2 nor Shadowrun. On the other hand it's all for the better - boosts my enthusiasm about game development ;).

I joined reddit for others' interesting stories of the weird(s). A list of faves, so far:

Played with the sensation of levitation again last night before falling asleep. Cranked some more power into the sensation, which yielded a mild headache. Stopped.

Exceptionally boring dreams. Today at work wasn't very encouraging. So I wasn't in the right mood for the ethics course. I was about to claim my usual seat after entering the classroom, when the speaker right next to me croaked a loud ...::BlarRbbB::... That startled me a bit. Though, it's not the first time that this has happened in that classroom:
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com.ee/2015/11/a-bit-of-bindu-and-geisting.html

The ceiling lamps at the corridor and living room have also been acting a bit strange recently. Flickering and crackling when I switch them on.

Although I haven't focused on the crown for a while, it has become more active. Today at work, just prior to lunch I felt a familiar sensation at the pineal gland. It's a sort of emptiness, pressure, cold and heat, combined with the feeling of well-oiled gears.

No comments:

Post a Comment