Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 28, 2015

Concentration

Although this subtle attitude towards everything is the key, that's not quite it. There's a key ingredient that cannot be put in words. Calling it attitude is a very rough approximation.

Concentration has improved a bit. Last night I focused on an imaginary point on the ceiling. A good method for OBE practice. Started losing body awareness right away. Reflexes kicked in and drew me back. Then focused on the crown, visualizing a mini-me meditating there in full lotus pose. Then a mini-me meditating on the crown of the mini-me, and so on recursively. Immediately felt an effect, even though the effect was more noticeable when I drew focus back.

There have been a few moments when sexual energy has become active, but then turned into waves of heat moving up the body. Recently there have been alternating waves of heat, then waves of cold.

The weather has finally caught up with the season. Waiting at the bus stop for 18 minutes was not as easy as I thought it would be. Visualized a strong upward flow of energy for most of the time. Spiced it with a visualization of heat emission from thermonuclear fusion. Almost worked. Though, it was not as effective as I would have hoped.

No comments:

Post a Comment