Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tired

Those 3 days of testing in the lab about 12 hours straight each day really stretched my concentration to the limits. Had to re-focus several times and just prior the end of the last test, I made quite a few mistakes already.

Slept long, and slept twice today. Leaked some energy on purpose, to make room for flow. No longer feeling as tired, but still I don't feel like working today nor tomorrow. So, that leaves the weekend for work again.

Remembered that I saw a sparrow enter my room at some night. That made me a bit happier. Last night I had some sort of a realization, which I can't quite recall at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment