Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 7, 2015

Robotex 2015


My voice (and persona?) changed, for the tech exhibition stand at Robotex. Met a lot of interesting people there, too :). Wondered where Kevin was. Took a photo of the crowd with a satellite tele-lens and behold .. Kevin was on the photo. A lot of people. Really a lot. Would've been nice if I had also met PsiKristjan, who participated in a competition.

Had a lot of interesting dreams at nights. Not only I, but other people also had interesting dreams (a colleague even had sleep paralysis or something OBE-like).

For most of the time, I was observing others and their dreams, aware that I was dreaming. Once they drove their dreams to something that I knew would resonate with me in a bad way. Then I unlinked myself from their dreams, avoiding amplification of undesired emotions.

Also noticed that almost in each dream, after a while, sexual content popped up. Usually walked past those ads and through a wall.

All in all, all the dreams were amazingly lucid. Well, reality was as well..

Finally got to try out Occulus Rift. Tried to merge in. Didn't lose body awareness fully, though.

Took up this clapping thing from the dream in the previous blog post. Applied it to startle the cat from his hatred when I forbid something (such as scratching my backpack or crawling into the cables and wires of computers). So far it seems to be working better than saying "No" or "Stop that".

No comments:

Post a Comment