Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dualistic oldtown

Well, another wet dream last night. Not exactly a dream. Simply crouched in the bed once, which triggered the leak.

Interesting dreams, though. Spent most of the time with a group of Germans at various places. I was a bit amazed at my own voice again. Had the deep voice and a somewhat more impulsive persona.

The dreams were cut with something more OBE-like, where I popped up at some castle ruins in the old town somewhere. I moved around, touching as many surfaces as possible, trying to maintain the vividness of the experience. Walked through a doorway, down the stairs and came to a larger room, half of which had been completely destroyed (bombed?). There were no walls and the ruins were on a small hill, so I could see quite far. In the distance, I saw the old town continue in both directions (to my left as well as to my right). In both directions, there were tall towers. The design on the towers as well as on the cathedrals and the rest of the buildings reminded me of Italian style. So I thought: "Is this in .. Italy?" I found it strange, that in both directions there would be similar buildings. Also, two towers and so close together .. a town with dualistic nature?

After that one, I popped back into the group of friends with a few Germans whom I did not know personally. It turned out that our bus + plane wouldn't leave in time. So we took an alternative route back home. We boarded some sort of a transport vehicle that merely consisted of white metal bars. It resembled a rather crude and simplified rope cart or rope train. Didn't see the rope, though. Although it ascended slowly, it took quite a bit of effort to hold on to the bars so that I wouldn't fall off. It went quite high, too. Eventually I just woke up (back).

The Germany-related prefix and suffix made me reconsider my "Italy?" thought. Though, the architecture did not look German, not to me, at least. Haven't been there, either.

Forgot to post this, but about a week ago I tried pk on a couple of flags while waiting for a car to work. The two flags were protruding from the entrance of a school building just across the street. Had the flags flap against each-other. Then tried to rotate the flags upward. Eventually that also worked. Noticed that one of the flags had curled around the pole more than the other. Uncurled it while keeping the other flag the same.

Wind and flags are very responsive to intent.
An old post from 2010 on a similar exercise.

1 comment: