Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, December 21, 2015

Far does the road take you.

For the past two days I've been standing at the laptop again. Which has caused a bad habit for the cat. He would try to climb me to see what I'm working on. With his claws penetrating my skin, I'm not very fond of it. I've been trying my best at expressing that I don't like it. Sometimes I've visualized my skin being made of steel or blackboard, screeching against the cat's claws and teeth very uncomfortably. Sometimes this makes him go away. Sometimes it doesn't. Anyway, standing at the laptop for hours makes a full-lotus pose meditation session very appealing. So, meditated a lot. In addition to meditating, I also slept a lot during the day yesterday.

A few nights ago in a dream, there was a police officer behind a car. In my opinion, he was acting strange. In any case, he wanted to demonstrate some new technology. It was some sort of a lightbeam weapon but not a laser. At close range, it had little to no effect. Its beam converged at a distance and turned air into plasma, which then splattered. To me it seemed rather dangerous and I thought he was using it carelessly. Anyway, he pointed it at about 1 meter from a man at a 100 meter distance or so. It seemed he shocked the man without causing any harm. He explained that the plasma was quite harmless, which I didn't believe. At some moment I thanked him and continued into the building, for a meeting of some sort. I think later I also looked back at the building. It was odd. An exaggeratedly futuristic version of a glass box (with domes and spheres that served no functional purpose).

Last night I tried to OBE. Didn't quite get there .. I think. Nevertheless, in the relaxed state, I sometimes saw through closed eyelids. I saw something black (one of the blankets?) just in front of me, and a bright light just to my right, above the head. This happened 3 times. Also, once I experienced a loud popping sound in my left ear. This reminded me of the bubble construct I once tossed at father's head (which probably felt similar when it popped). For some time, I breathed different. Somehow I was breathing deeply whereas the body was barely breathing at all. Each breath affected not the lungs but the central channel.

Cool dreams. Or, at least some of them. In one of them, I sat up on the bed and discussed something with uncle's widow. She appeared on the balcony and spoke from there, since there's a barrier around the room. I could both see her as well as not, as she was behind the wall and I was a cloud of consciousness both facing towards her through the window as well as facing away from her .. as well as sleeping in the bed. OBE-like, but not vivid enough in my opinion.

Another dream. I'm at home, wondering how to pimp the apartment. Since I'm more-or-less living here alone now. Well, sister is also here, when she's here (currently away). For a few nights I had been thinking of installing a sauna heater in the bathroom. Well, last night as I was explaining it to father, I thought: "What the heck am I thinking? This does not make sense." At some moment, Mom also visited the place. You know how it works in dreams, they just pop up .. without special effects, of course. Also, in the dream I had quite a bit of money on the bank account, so I looked around for a car to buy. Observed them in a similar way (just popped in and around the car as a cloud of consciousness and looked at it from every angle). In reality .. nope, dream .. I found myself observing a car I wouldn't even call a car, similar to the absurdity of the sauna heater thought =D. I don't even. Never mind.

Tired of sleeping, woke up and pulled the phone out of the pocket. As soon as I did that, its alarm went off (latency in the order of 0.1 s). Wow, haven't been that accurate in wake-up timing for .. err .. I don't know.

As I entered a bus today (and fancied about pk and enlightenment subjects), an old lady came and asked me: "How far does it take you?" I didn't get it, since a bus usually takes you as far as you let it take you (depends on the bus stop one goes off the bus, right?). Eventually I answered: "It's number 3." She scorned at the answer and repeated her question, which now seemed like a sentence: "Far does the road take you."

Every time I enjoy a slight breeze, a storm picks up. Missed a bus from work to town again and waited for another one. The stormy wind made it a bit too cold.

Thank you Reddit for Igorrr. I've been listening to Igorrr and Corpo-Mente albums for days now.




No comments:

Post a Comment