Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, December 13, 2015

The place of focus

Visited a friend's place again. This is the second time I've been there and the place still has the same effect on me. It focuses everything. When I close my eyes, I see all the random thoughts and noise converging into a single dot, until they disappear altogether.

Sexual energy has gone berserk again, though. The past week was quite challenging. Today I had 3 wet dreams in a row, which is exceptionally embarrassing while visiting friends.

Had countless OBEs at night. Popped up at random places and moved around, trying to improve the vividness of the experience with visualizations. For example, touched the asphalt, grass, ice, and tried to feel them with all the details. Some of the OBEs lasted fairly long, too. At first I couldn't fly around or phase through walls very well, as the experience faded when I tried. While flying or phasing, I couldn't focus on the solidity and the tactile details of the environment .. which made it lose its solidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment