Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, December 18, 2015

Plugging the leaks

I was rather pissed off yesterday. Like .. it's all daisies until something is actually needed and then everyone just disappears and I end up having to do it by myself, almost without any help. Moreover, they expect me to get it done in time and have extra time for meetings and paper-pushing. I was under the impression that we had everything we needed for testing, but still had to spend most of yesterday on hacking together some testing equipment. The guy whom I invited for helping me prepare stuff for testing, disappeared even before the workday was over. Then there were also small things like a lot of components flying off from between the tweezers, a toggle switch becoming mechanically broken, the testing equipment not working up to specs and missing the bus back to town. I was angry enough to start walking back home on foot (around 30 km), but since I didn't have hiking socks and had a lecture the next morning, I decided to go back to work. Well, a coworker provided lift so that I didn't have to wait for the last bus. Got home and spent most of the evening (or what was left of it) on fixing the leaks in pipework. Found it strange that the cold water pipe was under so much pressure .. water even kept running when I closed the flow. Once finished with that, I realized the symbolism of plugging energy leaks.

This highlighted detachment for me again. Though, it did not trigger it completely.

Very interesting features within the dreams. Inspired from Reapers in Mass Effect?

I tried some sort of technology (a small platform for moving around), and then looked back at a recording of myself trying the technology. Noticed that there were tiny white butterflies around me at places. They were slightly transparent sources of light, changing their shape so that they resembled butterflies flapping their wings while remaining locked in space around the body. The largest one was right in front of the third eye. Perhaps at a distance of 5-10 mm. The body and its movements seemed very vivid and life-like. However, the recording did not stop when I thought it should / would. This triggered a realization of some sort. Can't really explain it. Interpretation: the recording technology was actually the main target of the dream. It worked on its own without operators and it was not man-made.

Another interesting feature. A false awakening, where my laptop woke up on its own, logged in and started a video game. I just stared at it from the bed, repeating the WTF? mantra. There was some sort of a faint clicking or crackling sound coming from somewhere. Couldn't determine the source.

Another feature in the dreams. Someone random approached me on the street and made compliments. Rarely do random people interact with random people and say things like that out of the blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment