Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Seagulls

A dream where I noticed a bunch of seagulls on the balcony. Friendly-waved at them from the bed. I didn't mind if they came in, so they did. A couple of them flew straight to the living room, a couple of them flew to me and started playing with my index fingers (biting them carefully so that they wouldn't hurt me). They looked similar to penguins (grey seagulls?) and were rather large.

There was another dream but forgot it.

There was a party at work today. Spent another 11.5 hour workday in the lab. I was a bit stressed, wondering if I could make it for at least 2 days off on Saaremaa during the New Year's Eve. I guess it has been 1.5 years since the last time I briefly visited the relatives there. It takes about 5 hours to get there (bus + ferry + bus + a relative with a car). And I still need at least one more 8 hour workday in the lab + a few workdays for analyzing the results. In 8 minutes, it's already December 30th (never mind, already is).

Anyway, gave up on it as it's almost impossible to make it there in time. Also gave up on the party. That made me happy(er).

I've been there on Saaremaa for a lot of nights, non-physically. That'll have to do for now.

1 comment:

  1. Remembered the other dream, too.

    I was in the kitchen (wasn't dark), looking out of the window. Focused on my reflection, then back outside. Did this for a few times. Found it interesting that compared to physical eyes, the dream eyes were a lot more difficult to re-focus. I could easily focus on one thing, then another .. but moving focus gradually took practice.

    ReplyDelete