Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, December 3, 2015

Laser of sound

Yesterday morning I had some sexual dreams. No leaks, which is good.

Hmm .. cat has been quite violent today. It doesn't seem like showing the scratching pole helps. Each time he bites, I've been calmly taking him to the pole and showing that the pole is for biting and scratching (have done that about 20 times per day .. today for about 50 times already). It does not seem that he understands. Seems to be an intelligent cat, but it's the simple things.

On another note, I've come to notice that stuff happens so that the cat seems to be getting what it wants. For example, the cat keeps climbing onto the table (forbidden) to investigate the tomato. Anyway, a while later I'm eating a sandwich with tomato slices. One of the slices slides off and splats against the floor, right in front of the cat. Today I was eating tortilla chips. Saw the cat come into the kitchen and wondered if he also wants a chip. Then on its way to my mouth, the chip got entangled into the bag somehow and flew off. While it was airborne, I thought the whole chip was a bit too large for the cat. It bounced off the edge of a chair and split into two pieces, the smaller was a neat size for the cat and landed in front of the cat. The larger piece I picked up and ate myself. One day I cut sausage. The cat was .. well, obviously interested. It somehow happened that the knife cut through the sausage rather abruptly and the slice of sausage flew off the table. Splat .. in front of cat's face. Again I'm like: "That wasn't planned but in the end it didn't turn out too bad, either". The list goes on and on.. This has me wondering what's going on. Like, is my body somehow taking care of the cat on its own (without waiting for the approval of my rational mind). Or is the cat psychokinetic?

Yesterday I walked a short distance without the jacket. It wasn't that cold anyway. Though, later got shivers again. Oh well .. perhaps I wasn't ready yet.

At home, I encountered two sharp pain strikes in the perineum. Then it felt as if a blockage had dissolved, with energy moving up the column easier than before.

Laid down in bed and realized something interesting. I had no interest in visualization, but I was convinced I knew the sensation of producing very strong sounds with psychokinesis. I could feel the sensation in the mouth, I could feel it in the lips. It felt as if the air would start vibrating like a liquid or solid, but coherently. Some time ago I was a bit fascinated by the resonance that formed during whistling. Back then I practised whistling in and whistling out, so that I could whistle continuously without having to breathe. Whistling inward produced the strong resonance of the air / wind within the body, making it easy to feel. By reproducing this feeling, I'm pretty sure it's possible to generate sounds from thin air. I want to be able to make the Tibetan bowls sing, remotely.

Had interesting dreams with a lot of spiritual symbolism. However, one of them really stood out. There was some sort of a vicious non-physical creature chasing me. The environment was pretty (nice sunrise, clear sky and a lot of trees) and I took the whole thing calmly. I think I teleported away again and while waiting for the creature, it came to mind that a yell would help. I don't want to yell (not in favour of the style). Realized that when powered by psychokinesis, a clap could be as powerful. Clapped once, and sensed life within a radius of a few hundred meters become startled and momentarily paralyzed. Woke up and saw centres or spots within the body, which became pretty hot when I "looked" at them with my mind's eye. Each glance with the mind's eye caused not one, but a pattern of burning spots. Just like when looking at the sun, "purple" spots of desensitized light sensors appear .. the burning spots appeared in the mind's eye after looking at something powerful. Eventually the heat of the spots wore out, and the whole body was sort of covered in the warmed regions :). Shifted back to the standard state of mind again, and noticed I was sweating quite a bit.

Finally got at least 7.5 hours of sleep last night. Yay. Something sweet to think back on, after tonight's maximum of 3 hours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment