Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 1, 2014

In Aracena

Had a chain of strange dreams (seemingly unrelated to the physical and spiritual realms).

In one of the dreams, I was a cloud of consciousness observing a bus full of people. Two guys at the back row stood out. While the bus was driving, they enjoyed stabbing each other with knives. Soon they became "generous" and started stabbing other people also. They did it in such a way that the targets wouldn't die but would "enjoy" the experience like they do. Though, one of them also offered a service to kill people who would want to die. Experienced the masochism of these two criminals as well as the panic and confusion of the victims and other people in the bus. Not a happy dream. Made me confused because I haven't watched any movies, haven't read any books, haven't played video games for about a month or so. The dream came by surprise.

In another dream I observed a group of people, who were occasionally attacked by invisible beings. They could, however, hit the invisible beings back if they were lucky. I guess it seemed that the invisible beings were at an advantage or something .. for some reason, chose the side against the invisible creatures. Occupied or manifested a body, which could see the invisible beings (faint dark-red disturbances in the energy field - IR?). Also hit some of those invisible beings, feeling proud that I could see them, which helped to hit them more
effectively.

Later in the morning, I felt embarrassed and disappointed because not once had I questioned the reason why the invisible beings were attacking the people there. Felt the same because I had difficulties forgiving the criminals for what they did. Tried to fix the problem by focusing on unconditional love and compassion during the day later.

On our way back to Malaga, we stopped in a random village for eating in the park. It was very hot even in the shadows and there was no wind. While in the park, I made a quick attempt at feeling the air. Within a minute, a strong wind picked up, which made the weather more compatible to my body. Tried to calm the wind down, tried to stasis it but couldn't.

In order to avoid falling asleep due to heat and oxygen deprivation, I tried focusing on the crown. It didn't work. Also tried visualizing an antenna tower at the top of my head -- a method for focusing psi, which occurred to me spontaneously in the hypnagogic state. Realized that to maintain fine focus on a tiny spot, it's not enough to just brute-force psi into the form. The psi must have a high frequency component (must be transformed before use). So, focus is the sharpest when all the chakras are open.

Have been practising taking photos from the car. It's a skill to get the timing right, so that trees, cars, people wouldn't obstruct the view. Tried to take a photo of a park and a statue through the gate ribs. It was a little bit too dark already and I miscalculated the exposure time .. the result was a coincidence which I hoped wouldn't happen because of a rather low probability.



Here's another attempt from outside the car.



Missed a night - straight onto a plane, then another one.
Hmm .. remembered that when the plane took off, someone targeted it with a green laser and blinded my window for a split-second.

No comments:

Post a Comment