Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 13, 2014

Loud pop

On the pk forum, shy's age reversal blew my mind and inspired me for doing more spiritual practises.

Have been maintaining focus on the left channel. Due to boredom, I meditated yesterday. With the left channel open for most of the time, it has been easier to route sexual energy up to higher chakras. Spent about 30 min before falling asleep on moving the energy, to avoid wasting it on wet dreams. Very vivid dreams, remembered pretty much all of them the next morning.

Yesterday as well as today I've been frequently experiencing ringing in the left ear. Not sure but the same might've happened to the right ear also, for a couple of times. While at a department store today, a mild headache appeared. This lasted for a minute or two and ended with a very loud pop at the center of the brain. I thought a blood vessel had exploded or something, but I guess a chakra opened up. Afterwards, experienced a couple of moments when I felt weightless.

While taking a shower, I heard a pop in the left hemisphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment