Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 14, 2014

Seat 35 of 29

While writing an e-mail yesterday, we lost the internet connection when I typed the sentence: "Though, I can't guarantee that I have an internet access." Saw the network provider service car - probably some maintenance going on.

Asked if there were still a few free seats on the bus to Saaremaa. Bought a ticket, got seat no. 35. The number made me wonder if there were that many seats on the bus. As it turned out, the bus featured 29 seats. A lot of people but somehow we managed to fit on the bus.

There was barely any air to breathe on the bus, which made me sleepy. Tried to teleport a horse fly out of the window. No good .. all attempts failed (none of the methods worked).

On departure, the sound from the bus motor made me wonder if the bus could handle that many people. 20 km from the harbour, the transmission belt gave up. A replacement bus arrived in an hour or so. It barely made it on time for the next ferry.

While waiting for the other bus, I felt the urge to speak to someone, out of boredom. A heavy-man had caught my attention. But then thought, perhaps should pick a girl to chat with. *The heavy-man walks to a girl and starts a chat*
Apparently had already shared consciousness with the heavy-man.

On the bus I started reading the "Bible of the Undead", which I found fascinating. Thanks a lot, pewep!

No comments:

Post a Comment