Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 4, 2014

Psi explosions

Back in Morocco, I managed to express unconditional love and compassion, which I want to apply to Estonia as well. In Morocco, I acquired the sensation of love and compassion after I found myself inspired by the way Luis Carlos escaped from a couple of merchants. He put his hands together as if for a prayer, cleared his mind and with love and compassion, he bowed before the merchants. Then he left. Visualized hugging and kissing the ground, the trees, the people and suddenly gained the feeling.
Want to do the same for Estonia.

Btw, back in Ceuta when I glanced a sticker on their fridge door, I got a flashback. I was aware of my lack of empathy with Luis Carlos because you know .. he was with mother and all .. and father is still alone since the divorce. This flashback illustrated the events of what would happen if I didn't change my feelings. So, I tried hard to change the feelings and to develop strong empathy with him so that I would see him for who he is.

At the Malaga airport, before leaving Luis Carlos, I managed to express unconditional love in a way that I want to apply to people in Estonia as well. I think Luis Carlos must've felt the wave of heat and light radiating from me at that moment. Even with a weaker feeling of heat and light radiation, I've received comments from friends before.

I'm very grateful for having had the chance to meet Luis Carlos and to spiritually learn this much during my trips to Spain, Morocco and back.

Visited the plane harbour museum today. It made me nervous because I did not have enough time to see everything. Had to optimize a lot and make it back in time, without knowing how long it takes for me to walk back. It went well, +- a couple of minutes. However, want to visit it again to see the rest of the museum. Tried to focus on unconditional love and compassion on my way back.

Visited the national dance festival today. Haven't visited it for 20 years or so. I was fascinated. Psi explosions with goosebumps occurred very often. Psi explosions were accompanied by gusts of wind. Between the explosions, I focused on unconditional love and compassion towards Estonia, which resulted
in blistering sunlight that was interrupted by these psi explosions.

The largest psi explosion of unconditional love and peace I decided to spread all over the world. My attempt was interrupted when an old man sitting in front of me slowly leaned back on me. Didn't realize it at first, but he had fainted, probably due to dehydration. He woke up in a few seconds and was offered water. However, medics still took him away and although he had come from a foreign country all the way to Estonia to see the dance festival, he probably wasn't allowed to come back. Oh well.

 
Hmm .. CFL lamps flickering pretty heavily while writing this.

Ah, still warned grandma about sadness and mourning. Grandpa overheard it and did not appreciate me speaking such superstitious stuff. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment