Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 21, 2014

Ear damage

Practised some levitation yesterday evening. Occasionally managed to reproduce the sensation of becoming lighter. No lift, though.

Opened up psi blockages before sleep. Had some awkward dreams again. In one of them, I was on my way for a hike. Had a large and heavy backpack and arrived with a car. A bunch of girls (looked like Bieber fans or somesuch) started bullying me because of my hat. I didn't take them too seriously. Then they wanted me to drive them somewhere with the car. The dream ended.

Damaged my ears with the dB of a dull buzzsaw (too loud noise). Have to practise psi healing.

Kaspar is still ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment