Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 6, 2014

Song festival

Visited the song festival.


People released a lot of balloons, which I targeted for pk practice. Picked a few, slowed them down, moved them against the wind for a few meters, made them jump, etc. However, I didn't manage to stasis-lock them in place nor to have them continuously flying against the wind. Although successful, it was slightly disappointing as well. Ah, also tried to pop them, which also didn't work.

Tried to pulse the song festival fire. Due to the wind, I couldn't tell the difference - don't know if it worked or not.

There were 3 flags in a row. Targeted one of them, tried to stasis it and make it flap in the opposite direction when compared to the other 2. Stasis and reversals affected all of the flags. Although the targeted one acted a bit different, the effect was rather small.

The first day I was sweaty and afraid that I would smell like a bum or something. Realized the fear .. aw cr*p, something materialized while writing this. Anyway, realized the fear and changed it. Instead of smelling like a bum, I chose to focus on the smell of eucalyptus (since I wore an eucalyptus necklace from Morocco). Sometimes the smell of eucalyptus became pretty strong. Couldn't maintain the focus for 6 hours, tho (the song festival marching lasted that long).

The first day I burned in the sun. The second day I wore a Kaftan from Morocco, hoping I wouldn't be treated as if I was religious. While on my way to the festival on the second day, a lady walked past me, said "dear Lord" and probably made the sign of a cross. Decided to shield myself. Used two shields, one with the intent and visualization to make myself invisible (so that people would see through me) and another shield to scatter attention and focus. The second shield I have used several years ago, in the Russian language classes, to make sure the teacher wouldn't ask me. The shields seemed to have worked, to some extent.

Walked past a woman and a little girl. The girl turned around, looked at me (I was dressed in Kaftan), turned to the woman and said: "Mom, I want to learn magic. Also, I want to get my magic stick." The woman replied: "Ask your teacher at school, perhaps they'll teach you." This inspired me to practice psychokinesis some more.

Targeted those helium balloons again, the flags, the fire. Also practised empathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment