Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 28, 2014

Way too much sleep

In the previous post, the "questions" weren't really questions, because I know the answers.

On Saturday and Sunday, I saw golden-white energy forms float around and vanish with a flash. For a brief moment, I also saw my aura yesterday. Slept a bit too much during the weekend.

During one of these naps, I started hearing a sound that reminded me of soft rain. This stimulated my mind to visualize a cloudy and rainy day. Actually, the sky was clear, sun was shining and there was no source for the sound. So, it must've been an OBE sound.

Couldn't sleep last night .. until 4 AM or something (woke at 8 AM). In the meanwhile, I practised concentration a bit .. or attempted to fall asleep.

Felt a bit tired today. Became stressed by the end of the day. However, some random encounters cheered me up a lot. I was amazed at how my mind instantly cleared up, analyzed the situation and everything felt in full control. To me, the actions seemed well optimized for the learning experience of others (minimal manipulation, while still ensuring safety). It was also interesting to observe the curtain of rainfall coming closer and closer, then continuing at an angle of around 50 degrees or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment