Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Multi-layered mind

Nice synchronicity while walking around the capital, buying stuff that I needed. Visited one shop .. spent 30 minutes in the queue, then it turned out they don't sell Nokia data cables there. They directed me to another shop nearby. Went there .. the sales assistant told me they didn't sell anything like that, and directed me back to the previous shop. Somehow I managed to convince her to check if they did have the cable in stock. She checked and with a surprise, she found that it was indeed there on one of the shelves. Uhm .. very different from Morocco, where they actually try to sell stuff. Here in Estonia it sometimes seems that they would rather have the clients leave the shopkeepers alone without buying anything. =/

Well .. back to work for a week and hopefully after that there's still a little bit of vacation left.

Thought of taking a morning bus. Nope, visited the Tallinn sprat museum. Took an evening bus. Remembered the dream from the Dropping forks post, where I was on a nightly bus. Back in the dream, I remembered some of my work colleagues sitting to my right. The dream was somewhat confusing .. I thought I had been sitting next to the girl I fell in love with. Actually, now from the memory it seemed the girl sat on the seat in front of me, instead. Also, I did not sit at the window.

In any case, while buying the bus ticket, the machine proposed a window seat. Missed it, as it turned out the seat had been taken before I managed to select it. Took the seat next to it, then. Met Finnish colleagues, who were also buying their bus tickets to Tartu. Went into the bus, sat next to a pretty girl who looked too young and different from the one in the dream. The Finns occupied the seats to my right and one seat behind me. The seat in front of me had been reserved but nobody took it. The girl from the dream did not arrive.

Interesting, how back when I saw the dream, I considered it absurd that I would be taking a bus to work .. since I'm on vacation.

Ah, also, I remember that the dream seemed a bit strange .. as if multiple realms had fused together into one experience (space-time was seriously warped and the dream did not seem realistic).

While on the bus, I watched Thor: The Dark World. One of the key ideas of the movie was realms, which had fused together .. a lot of space-time warps due to gravity effects from the alignment of different "worlds".

I find the multi-layered structure of the mind pretty fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment