Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Great change

Two dreams from last night:

Dream 1: Choir decoding

There was an old man with a vertical white-black-white gradient beard. The man was a great composer for choir music, who also directed the choirs. However, he was not well known because he only manifested a body when his mission needed it.

We were enjoying the choir music. At some moment, I realized that all of the songs had an encoded message (occasionally the pitch changed a little, sometimes there were unconventional transitions from one note to another and so on).

When the concert ended, the bearded man disappeared again (undid his physical form). He had conveyed the message and all of us had received it.

The message was about a great change.


Dream 2: Conspiracy

I guess I observed some people again (not in their physical form). There was a guy and a girl, who were working to reveal a corruption scheme. A lot of phasing, levitation, time manipulation, mind reading, etc. Fun to observe, but I must have associated myself with the guy, for I felt fear. However, he didn't. He just aced it all.


I wonder what's going on with all the butterflies. Before the vacation, a butterfly leaped into an empty dessert bowl right when I put it on the table. During the 1.5 weeks that I spent on Saaremaa, I got a butterfly and a moth stuck to my pants. Also, one night when I closed the laptop lid, I accidentally squished a clothes moth between the display and speaker grill.

A couple of days ago I practised being humble while not feeling sad or depressed. Felt sorry for myself. Anyway, while coming back at the table with something from the fridge, the plate made a loud sound (as if it had fallen to the floor and become fractured). However, the plate was still on the table and seemed okay .. with the exception of a fracture, which I hadn't noticed before.

Thanks to synchronicity, got hold of "Your body's telling you: Love yourself!" by Lise Bourbeau while on my way back to Tartu. A really good book. It describes various diseases as well as their physical, emotional and spiritual causes.

Back in Tartu, dad told an interesting story:

A couple of days ago he leaned against the edge of the kitchen sink and somehow dozed off. He visualized himself standing next to the gas stove (about a meter away from the sink), touching the ignition button. The ignition fired, he startled awake while still leaning against the edge of the sink.


He also told about a dream he had, in which he read a foreign newspaper (Swedish? Finnish?). Apparently, Andi had somehow become famous in Denmark. Someone had shot a documentary about country life or something and Andi just happened to be on it. Let's see .. shall keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment