Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, July 24, 2014

Disappointed

I'm disappointed.

Back at work I practised releasing the old stress. A lot of energy was released. The point of focus almost felt solid.

Then I come home, take a nap and I leak all the energy out with a wet dream. What did I spend the month gathering energy for? What use is a month of energy cultivation if energy is not cultivated? What do I have to do then to conserve energy? Why have several years of experimentation been fruitless? Why do I always leak energy right when I step towards feeling compassion and love towards myself? What's wrong in feeling compassion and love towards oneself? Why do I leak energy, then? What use is wisdom if there's no energy to apply it? Why do I even bother?

Also, the great book I mentioned in the last post. It's great and all but it didn't have anything on wet dreams.

Seriously, I suck at spirituality if I don't even have the dedication and willpower to maintain celibacy for more than 20 days (about 1/5 of the 100 days minimum).

I'm disappointed in my disappointment also, because there's no hatred in this post. I just feel sad. \me visualizes an attempt to kick a bucket but stumbles and falls due to a critical miss. Sigh, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment