Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, July 3, 2014

In Tallinn

Had a dream of flying around and doing all sorts of stuff with pk again (hanging from the ceiling, walking on the walls, leaning on the air, etc.). Had a similar dream about 1.5 weeks ago. Back then, the goal had been to entertain someone. This time .. I don't know, I guess I had some tasks to perform.

Very vivid hypnagogic images. Also, empathy has improved remarkably. Practising unconditional love and compassion towards everyone and everything works wonders.

Ah, right, had a hypnagogic image from the Moon. It lasted for a few seconds, before I realized I was on the Moon .. and the excitement woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment