Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weird animal

Have been painting planks for several days. Went swimming yesterday.

Kaspar didn't feel too well today. Neither did I.

Had an awkward dream today morning:

Somehow we had recovered a bunch of stuff that was at least a few thousand years old, if not tens of thousands of years (and frozen, too). There was a box with an animal inside. We thought it was dead but as I observed it, it started moving around. It looked similar to squirrel (brown and red) but with hexagonal scales (similar to a fish). It sometimes spread out long tentacles from the scales, grabbed stuff and moved around. I tried to keep the distance to these tentacles, since this animal seemed dangerous. Gradually it transformed into a turtle. As the turtle gained form, some reddish black oily liquid poured out of its shell.

Someone came, took the turtle (which then transformed back into its squirrel-like form) and started poking me with it. Oh well. Can't remember what happened right after, but I think eventually the animal died. It transformed into a small elephant statue with a spooky grin. Silver-white liquid started pouring out of its right ear. Looked at the liquid and wondered why it was a liquid and not a gas or aerosol. Then some white vapour was released from the liquid.

I guess in my mind the animal somehow associated with power. Maybe that's why I wondered what the vapour smelled like. Smelled it. It had no smell to it.

The next moment, I'm observing a person possessed with this thousands of years old mind. He declared an ultimatum to leave the solar system. He took control over animals, revived a lot of youngsters from the dead as a display of power.

Then I observed a cop, who investigated the issue. The cop also got "infected" with the consciousness of that "ancient man".


Weird. Painted a few more planks and got a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment