Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 11, 2014

Black butterfly

A few days ago I remembered that before I had started focusing on the crown, I used to focus on the prana channels so that I could open and close them on will. Started with focus on the left channel. Opened the channel and chakras each night, with the help of pranayama. The first night I woke up to practise pranayama again after falling asleep .. to re-open the channel. Heart and throat chakras popped open again. Woke up after 3 hours of sleep, feeling energized.

By maintaining focus on the left channel, the left half of the 3rd eye region also feels energized.

The next night I slept 6 hours and woke up tired. I remember having experienced something important but can't remember it. Perhaps white light. I think I saw a spider also or something.

Today I encountered a jolt of consciousness.

After eating dessert at lunch, I put the bowl on the table and about a second later, a large butterfly flew into the bowl. A large black butterfly with an incredibly long tongue (almost as long as itself). It licked the dessert a little, then flew away again.

My friend Hyena is a fan of Castaneda's material on astral travels. To me, some of the material seems a bit fishy. When I've commented on a sentence or two, that to me doesn't seem right, my friend has blamed my arrogance and ego. In other words, to me it seems as if his preconceptions have prevented him from seeing the depth of what I've wanted to express.

To me it seems that Castaneda occasionally prefers to approach things with brute force and when it repels, he becomes afraid. Previously, I've gotten the same impression of Hyena. Well, sometimes I act the same myself.

Realized something the moment I opened the front door at home. Remembered the importance of paying attention to all the details while interacting with the environment. With proper attention, no room is left for arrogance or ignorance.

Remembered that while walking home, I saw dark cars in the parking lot, with tree seeds on the car hoods. Had a flashback of standing next to a building, which was to my left. To my right, there were trees shedding their autumn leaves, which slowly descended on me. I think there was also a black or dark car parking on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment