Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, July 16, 2010

Uncoordinated attempts

The last few days, I have been doing chaotic pk exercises (some 10 minutes of pk on random stuff on the table). Couldn't get them to move by verifiable amounts. I tried to reduce the weight of a battery on a kitchen scale. Unfortunately, the kitchen scale kept shutting down and during the short operating time, I failed to achieve the goal. The same as usual - I could feel them moving, but I couldn't see any results or if I did, they were negligibly small. Well, I probably need some more practice before I succeed in these things.

I also tried pk stasis field on the shadow of the spinning propeller and didn't notice any difference - it slowed down just as usual. An idea came to my mind: could I slow down the propeller with my eyes closed? If I could someday do it, then I think it would help me get rid of the mind-block that's limiting my covered psi-wheel attempts..

Haven't meditated for already a week and I feel like in order to succeed and remain indifferent  to success, I have to do that as well.

It was so hot that I decided to meditate on the balcony. It was too bright for my eyes outside, so I closed them. A good gust of wind came from the left and went to the right. I opened my eyes to confirm that it was completely silent and that there wasn't any wind. Strange, I thought and continued meditating. I visualized the typical grounding exercise, directed a flow of psi through my head that felt full of blockages. Suddenly some water started coming down from the upper balcony. I opened my eyes and stood aside so that I wouldn't get hit. It was so dry and sunny outside that my first thought was the neighbors either pouring beer or pissing down their balcony. I was       surprised that the water was almost odorless - it was as if a bucket with yesterday's rain water had fallen over or something. Weird, as there was nobody up there and I couldn't hear a sound before the water started to fall. It reminded me of the strange dark water that fell in the living room on Saaremaa (see http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2009/12/dark-water-from-nowhere.html).

One thing that I have tried for a few times during meditation or when walking to school: I wonder if it were possible to somehow transform sweat into something else as soon as it surfaces so that it would smell like a blossomed lilac. Usually there is a problem visualizing it - I can't remember how lilac smelled like. This time I could smell something that slightly reminded me something of lilac, but still not what I was looking for.

I also tried to form constructs that would help on digesting preservatives, pesticides and other kinds of unhealthy stuff. Based on a youtube video I found some days ago (a woman spiritualist had visited Estonia and given a lecture on light transformation or something). I considered it fluff while watching it and thus didn't add it to my favorites nor did I stuff the link into this blog - and I can't find it anymore. Anyway, she had built a matrix into her light body, by visualizing cappuccino being transformed into light. Since then, she has more-or-less eaten nothing more than a cup of cappuccino every day. While I was visualizing these constructs, I definitely started feeling better in the stomach area, but I'm a bit doubtful about any long-term effects.


During the short meditation session, I noticed that I could see with my eyes closed again (to some degree). It's probably vision through my brain analyzing sounds, as I can usually only see something similar to a depth-map (no colors, only a feeling of positioning of the objects around me). Similarly to a depth-map, my nose was brighter than the background. Usually, when I focus on my nose, I get this uneasy feeling of being able to morph the shape of my nose. This was also the case today.

No comments:

Post a Comment