Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

'Home' again

Some nights ago I had a dream where someone announced that a war was coming. A bunch of skilled ones appeared to train us. They reminded me of ninjas from Naruto (which we had probably watched a day before).

Kevin was in another village and occasionally came to visit. He would ask someone to give him a ride, eat cakes in the village me and father were at and then go back again =D. Finally managed to go to the other village.

Kevin left music playing during the night. I went to bed in the other room, focusing on the feeling of my body resonating with the music. Strange, but heavy metal seemed to stimulate my heart chakra pretty well. I could feel the chakra pulsating in my chest and hands. Occasionally made some out-of-body exercises and continued meditating on that pleasant pulsating feeling.

During this lengthy meditation, I started seeing through my eyelids. It's been a while. My head was slightly out of body (about 1 cm). When I moved it back inside, I could no longer see through my eyelids. Experimented with it some more and found out that while slightly out-of-body, everything was better lit (it was pretty dark and I could only see the pattern of the ceiling through closed eyelids). Though, I still didn't see the objects on the ceiling very well (saw shapes, but couldn't make out what they were). While slightly out-of-body, I could add more shapes and objects to the ceiling, rotate them and stuff. When I opened my eyes again, they were no longer there though.

That night I learned a lot and empathy improved as well. In a bus the next day, I felt as if in multiple bodies at the same time (people on the bus, the bus itself and some of its surroundings).

No comments:

Post a Comment