Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An alarm dream

A couple of days ago I heard the name of an old classmate on TV (a random guy with the same name). Hadn't seen him and wondered what he might have been doing. A minute later he called and said he had been selling books in the U.S. Most likely he had to fill some sort of a paper to recommend others for the same job. I didn't qualify, since I'm in service.

Woke up and no longer felt tired at about 4.30 AM. Tried to lay still and keep my mind still for as long as I could. Mind started to wander again and I eventually fell asleep again.

Had an interesting dream. There was an alarm and we had to get on the trucks and drive out. The others were also on the truck, but they were asleep. After some driving, the truck stopped at my summerhouse. I thought it was weird, but still took the chance to salute to my aunt and her husband. They were at the table in the kitchen, but looked as if they were asleep. It was still early in the morning and no lights were on.

The rest of the dreams didn't make much sense.

There's so much interesting to do, stuff to learn, books to read and pk to practice. Want to spend a lot of time on all of them at once. Got to figure out a way to do it. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment