Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 3, 2012

Trina's precognition

Thanks to a relatively new member of the psychokinesis forum, Trina, I realized something. Some pieces of the great and weird puzzle clicked together again.

She mentioned some of her precognitive dreams in her journal. One of these was related to trains. Became curious, as I had just taken a train a week ago (which I haven't done for years). It turned out that a couple of years ago she had had a repetitive dream about a girl in a train compartment, seeking for the attention of a boy. Seemingly unrelated, she didn't like the dirty bathroom on the train.

Well, I took a train home, but had to visit the bathroom (after some hours of putting up with it :D). Asked from friends if one had to pay for it. They said it was free, but dirty as hell and that they didn't like it at all. Actually, it was far neater and more clean than I had expected. Anyway, I came back and noticed that a girl was looking at me frequently. Being in my thoughts of pk, self-healing, detachment and celibacy, I ignored it.

Pretty impressive for Trina to have seen this years ago. An attempt at translating my realization into words:

The material world seems to reflect all the internal processes, just like dreams reflect what is happening near our sleeping bodies. Life is like a symbolic visualization of sorts.

Different people are different aspects of a whole. When one learns to love themself from an aspect, then there's someone to represent that aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment