Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dream of animals

Some days ago I had a dream where wasps were attacking me and I used a force field to trap them and make for my escape.

Before going to bed yesterday I focused on loving myself, other people, air and water around me.

Had an interesting dream. We were walking around with someone and encountered multiple dangerous animals (though, an angry panther is the only one I can remember), all of which were cartoonish (cel shading) and colorful. Interestingly, they were angry at everyone and everything, but they obeyed me. For some reason we had to cage the panther. When I released it, it was disappointed and angry at me until I calmed it down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment