Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Arch museum

Visited an architecture museum today. On our way there, grandmother was robbed. It was the first time for me to witness something like that and it took me a bit too long to realize what had happened. Luckily she barely had any money in the wallet.

My biggest mistake was assuming their good intentions, regardless of their slightly suspicious behavior. The second mistake was walking in front of the formation, leaving grandparents out of sight and unprotected. A fail at empathy, telepathy, communication with subconscious mind. Also, I was careless due to feeling empty and a bit dark.

At the museum, when I started to feel discomfort, I pushed the psi upward from the lower chakras. Some minutes later, I got entrained to the hanging displays (large blocks of wood on steel hinges from the ceiling). Practiced swinging these. Now the feeling of walking on the floor or some of the bridges became weird as well. I think my mind was entrained to the air below the bridges and floor planks.

No comments:

Post a Comment