Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, March 25, 2012

Deeper empathy

Came to the 1st home, by train again.

Last time I tried to surprise with coming home a few days early, but everyone had already expected me. This time I decided to play a little prank and keep it in secret (not chattering with the family about it in my mind). Nobody was home. Dad came home late and when he did, he was genuinely surprised.

Listened to some Skrillex songs. Interesting how his logo seems familiar from roughly the time I was born. I remember feeling at unease when I looked at it. I have to admit, he makes good stuff, but with dark messages. Got entrained to him and "recognized an old friend". He was born slightly less than a year earlier.

Empathy seems to have become even stronger. When I look up from the laptop screen, I feel the otherwise scattered consciousness flowing back into the body.

Have been spending most of the time working with hobby projects. Haven't even read fresh posts at the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment