Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, March 16, 2012

Tired

A couple of nights ago I was a bit too tired for meditating at night. Still woke up at 4.50 AM though.

I think I reached the section in "The Six Yogas of Naropa", where it describes several exercises for practicing Tummo.

Laid down in bed yesterday evening and started to feel a pull out of body even though I was not laying still at all. I was listening to the other guys playing cards and laughing. Focused on the navel chakra and the AH symbol steming from it.

When the mind is focused on the emptiness with a nice clarity, then the body no longer needs to breathe. Encountered the cessation of breathing for a few times again.

For a couple of times, I lost the feeling of weight; the mattress and pillow snapped (as if they were hard and solid).

Last night I also felt too tired to practice anything when I woke up at 3 AM.

Had a dream with an old well that worked as a teleporting device. It didn't seem to have any interface to it - had difficulties figuring out how to use it. As it turned out, I had been using it all the time, just without noticing the difference. It worked on feelings.

Edit: Almost throughout the last week, I felt empty. Don't know if this is related or not, but there were a lot of deaths on the newspapers recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment