Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sleep deprivation

Practiced some Guru yoga before my attempt to go to sleep.

More or less couldn't sleep at all last night. Kept waiting for the alarm to ring, which lasted for hours.

Have been feeling as if I were overclocked or something. Tired, but it's as if my mind worked faster and more fluent than before. On the other hand, my head occasionally hurts a little - an indicator of exhaustion.

The music radio station we were listening to, occasionally went static today. Most often it has just blanked out or something has crashed at the station. It would be interesting to learn to control it.

No comments:

Post a Comment